.

.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Little Princess (1939)


An American drama directed by Walter Lang, starring Shirley Temple.
A girl's father leaves her at a boarding school while he goes to fight in a war. The girl is given first class treatment because her father has money. When news that the father has died comes through, the girl is made into a maid. She repeatedly checks the army hospital for signs of her father, whom she believes to be alive.
Shirley Temple was probably an MK Ultra mind control slave who was given a photographic memory by means of trauma based mind control programming. How else would a child of her age learn so many songs, dances and acting sequences (lines, postures)? Google results say that this could be a definite possibility, as when I typed in "Shirley Temple mind control" I got what I was looking for. This film, like others, features her as an abandoned child who makes friends with older men. This is similar to what her activities outside of acting would be (sexually pleasuring rich old men). Notice the masonic fleur de-lis atop Shirley's crown in this picture. It ain't there by accident. I actually liked the movie for some odd reason. It must have held my attention with it's pedophile mind control triggers. I'm rating it good, mostly because it gave me something to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment